THANK DOG...December 2013



I have the greatest puppy, young girl in the world. She is what makes me get up everyday and have a smile on my face. I am thankful for her for the unconditional love she provides me, and all she ask for in return is a bowl of good food and ice water and a milk bone treat, oh yeah last but not least, MY blanket which she has confiscated to be hers... I would give my young daughter the world cause she is my whole life... I had her older brother for 16 yrs and I lost him almost 2yrs ago, He was my first son , and He would of loved his little sister, She didn't take his place she just filled the great BIG WHOLE in my heart after my Sonny. ( By the way that is what my little boys name is Sonny Day Hoover) Now my daughters name is Harley Jean Hoover. I'm thankful every single day that my Harley girl came into my life, The good Lord Put her in my life cause he knew that's where she needed to be in my arms and in my HEART... I am posting this to let the whole world know how much I love my fur baby girl, If we don't get any likes its just fine, At least the world seen this and that's enough likes for ME and Harley....... God Bless to all and all the fur babies not with us today... - Debbie, Missouri